[Gllug] Scheduling / Free time servers

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 18:34:00 UTC 2001

Does anyone know of a free time or scheduling server that will integrate
cross platform and hopefully with a web interface too?

The company I am working for is looking to set up a collaboration /
Office service to sell.  They will be using exchange for IMAP and SMTP
because they also want to sell the scheduling part.  I want to try to
stop the rollout of more M$ licences and would like to put forward an
alternative.

Insight Server from Bynari looks interesting; however I have no
experience of this product.
http://www.bynari.com/Resellers___VAR_S/resellers___var_s.html>

Cheers
Xander