[Gllug] OT: Just probing the job market in London

Adam Bower abower at thebowery.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 12:17:24 UTC 2001

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001 tet at accucard.com wrote:

> >I think the average income for London IT workers is about £25-30 K
>
> In my experience, I'd say that's probably a bit on the low side
> for all but new graduates, or non-skilled "operator" level staff.
> Anyone with more than a year or two of experience should be able
> to get 30-40K without too many problems.

I've been looking for a little over a month and can't find anything :-( I
have 18-24 months Unix sysadmin and 4 years general IT and can't find
anything, this is with being flexible about location (I am currently in
Norfolk) and rate. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places, is there
anywhere people could reccomend to start looking for work in London? so
far I have tried all the websites like gisajob and jobserve....

Adam
--
This message is Copyleft - all rights reversed
Adam

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk