[Gllug] Spanish company Panda releases free antivirus for Linux

Formi rcarrera at formi.org.uk
Sun Aug 26 14:03:56 UTC 2001

On 25 Aug 2001, Jon Masters wrote:

 Jon, just to point out, there´s a part I didn´t translate but its in
 the attachment, it says that  protects against Ramen and Lion, ie.

 If there is really a need to do so, don´t ask me.

 The file is an rpm, I think it was about 1.8 MEG. I might suggest
 somebody really checks the license, its shown just before you download.

 Free, is a word that can be interpreted in many ways, even worse by
 marketing drones.

 		Formi.

--
 God doesn't exist, if he ever had, he'd have had committed suicide.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk