[Gllug] OT: Just probing the job market in London

Tim Gray timgray at numasters.com
Wed Aug 15 09:35:32 UTC 2001

I disagree, the cost of living in London is high but you don't need to commute 2
hrs. It takes me 20mins to get into the city. House prices can be very silly in
some areas but then very reasonable in others. Depending on your area it will
prolly cost you between £300--600 per month rent for a flat (I'm excluding
'silly' areas like Kensington).

I think the average income for London IT workers is about £25-30 K

My 0.02 worth

Tim