[Gllug] gcc is bad for you!

jane taylor jane at moonrose.demnospamon.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 13:27:41 UTC 2001

Here's one to cheer up your Friday.

I was using my SO's ADSL connection the other day to download gcc at a
decent speed, which meant being in Windoze.

As soon as I tried to move the downloaded file, McAfee popped up
insisting it was a virus (though it couldn't identify what) and I
should delete it!

Certainly brought a grin to my face, especially given some of the
virus threads that have been on this list recently!

--
jane

Mark Twain

Please remove nospam from replies, thanks!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk