[Gllug] Mozilla

bredroll bredroll at atari.org
Mon Aug 6 20:36:51 UTC 2001

Well.

Mozilla is creakyly slow. but it looks nice, its renedering engine is
pretty good and its deals with many pages better than netscrape,
netscrape however isnt 'that' slow and does most stuff reasonably well
apart from the inexplicable crashes we all get, ones where you have to
go kill -9 stuff.

mozilla mail is alot better at imap than outlook express imo. much
faster and doesnt screw over your boxes.

i am downloading mozilla 9.2 and galeon so i can enjoy mozillas fast
renderer with a slow computer too :-)

bredroll

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk