[Gllug] Gnome desktop

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 08:15:26 UTC 2001

Is there any way with Gnome of telling whether or not your click on an icon
has been 'accepted' or not?  On the SCO box I also use the Icon changes colour
and or shape when you click properly on it, so you know something is going to
happen even if it takes some while (a la Netscape !).  With Gome nothing changes
and I often wait ages for Mozilla or Star Office to appear, only to discover
that its not going to and then have to click again. Alternatively, I click again
thinking nothing is going to happen, and then get two copies !

Tim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk