[Gllug] Skylarov segment on Newsnight

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Fri Aug 3 22:39:42 UTC 2001

Paul Nasrat wrote:

> Yes, but did you tape it :)

There's a real stream on the BBC site - would someone care to record it?

Unfortunately I couldn't make it today, much as I tried I just couldn't
get away (and then BT went and screwed over all their DSL customers just
when I thought I might). I hope those of you who did go have made an
impact on this - at the end of the day it's not the antics but the
important message that counts here. I am toying with the idea of writing
an article on this issue - private suggestions appreciated, thanks.

--jcm

P.S. I have to hear mjl singing... but please, not in person :)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk