[Gllug] BBC

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 19 22:23:19 UTC 2001

On Wed 15 Aug, Allen Wayne wrote:

> [...]

   I have been trying to collect all the various spare bits together, and
the pile is still growing. There is also an Acorn IEE 488 interface.
   Whereabouts are you? I have also had a request from Jim,
<jim at madeira.physiol.ucl.ac.uk>, so perhaps I should throw everything in my
car and meet you somewhere.

--
Chris Bell