[Gllug] Accounting Packages (Jalia)

Andrew Richardson ahrichardson at clara.net
Tue Aug 28 20:01:34 UTC 2001

On Monday 27 August 2001 18:31, you wrote:

> Jalia:
> I don't know anything about this package other than it claims to be a full
> payroll /tax/accounting solution, java on Linux, UK-based, and can be found
> at www.jalia.com
>
> If you try the package and have any views, I would be interested.
>
> Richard

I know this little.  I picked up a copy at the Expo.  Its built with Java on
top of Postgres.  It is not a point and click rpm install as it requires that
3 components are compiled and postgres gets set up properly.  It is however
quite functional and stable.  Although it can be a bit sluggish.

Andrew

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk