[Gllug] time_t 1e9

Zverina, David David.Zverina at uk.wmmercer.com
Fri Aug 24 13:46:57 UTC 2001

And all the COBOL programs that only use 9 digits for the time_t of course.
:)

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited. William M. Mercer
Limited is regulated by IMRO and the Personal Investment Authority.
Registered in London No. 984275 Registered Office: Telford House, 14 Tothill
Street, London SW1H 9NB

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk