[Gllug] [Fwd: Re: [LBC] Free Hardware - was acronym]

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Wed Aug 29 09:35:17 UTC 2001

On 29 Aug 2001 10:13:28 +0000, Jo Knight wrote:

> Can't you just go out and buy one? Id like lots of *free* stuff too!! :)

Did my mail say I wanted it free of charge or did it explicitly include
the words: ``how much do you want for it''?

I thought it might be worth asking around places where there are likely
to be people with old kit they want to get rid of before looking further
away, especially since I often get "hardware to go" type messages.

Reading my message was obviously too much of a burden...

--jcm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk