[Gllug] 10th Birthday party?

Roger Whittaker roger at suse-linux.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 08:22:37 UTC 2001

The well-known message which started like this:

Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing a (free) operating
system (just a hobby, won't be big and professional like gnu) for 386(486)
AT clones.  This has been brewing since april, and is starting to get
ready.  I'd like any feedback on things people like/dislike in minix, as
my OS resembles it somewhat (same physical layout of the file-system (due
to practical reasons) among other things) [ ... ]

was posted on 25 August 1991.

--

Roger Whittaker

  020 8387 1482