[Gllug] Redhat v7.1 new install

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 09:50:06 UTC 2001

try typing ntsysv at the command prompt.

Then scroll down to see if these services are enabled (and / or installed)

You can check them to ensure that they will be started on the next
reboot. (no I am not advocating reboot)

You can then start these services easily if there are a few by switching
run levels ('init 3' and then 'init5' to get back to GUI.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk