[Gllug] some satire.

Simon Trimmer simon at urbanmyth.org
Wed Aug 22 14:14:48 UTC 2001

With my anti-rant a few minutes ago I like the paragraph near the end;

""Somebody said to me that Microsoft was guilty of hypocrisy because it gave
away Internet Explorer for free to eliminate competition from the Netscape
Navigator browser, but this is a totally different situation," said Bates.
"We're talking about Microsoft, for God's sake, not a bunch of utopian, open
source geeks like us.""

-Simon
Simon Trimmer <simon at urbanmyth.org>

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk