[Gllug] GRUB

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Mon Aug 6 17:36:26 UTC 2001

Hi,

VM ware was an option I originally considered but it costs £300 per
machine and to be honest I would rather spend my budget on network
switches, routers servers and beer, hence the GRUB query.  However if
the designers wanted VM ware that badly....

I have a couple of spare Celeron boxes and lots of spare IDE drives
ranging from 1.2 to 8gb each so setting up 98 on the 1st partition of
the master IDE should mean that everything else will fall into place.

I am going to try GRUB anyhow if it all ends in tears I will convince
the designers that VM ware is something that they really need to buy.

Thanks for the advice

Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk