[Gllug] Whinge

jane taylor jane at moonrose.demnospamon.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 11:53:58 UTC 2001

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:41:24 +0100, you wrote:

~
~
~This isn't just here though, pretty girls help to sell things to most men as
~mentioned already in the case of cars.
~The question is would we ladies be swayed in our choices by scantily
~clad/good looking men??  If there is ever a time when the profession became
~more female orientated would we see "booth boys"??
~
~
~Sue

I just jokingly touched on this in my last reply. I don't think it
would sway me. I tend to take any advert with a pinch of salt until
I've dug about in the small print. But it may make me grin while going
round shows...

OTOH I've never been round a kitchen products show, for example, so
can't say how they currently deal with a mostly female audience.  But
I'll bet it's middle aged salesmen rather than boxer-clad ones (as in
equivalent to bikini-clad).

Strange world we live in.

--
jane

Mark Twain

Please remove nospam from replies, thanks!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk