[Gllug] OFF-TOPIC : AllAdvantage (this is really a gllug mail !)

Axel Segebrecht alexander at smatrix.de
Wed Aug 29 19:34:10 UTC 2001

> Do you know of any that aren't deceased but really
> send money and offer good rates ?

hm... as to the best of my knowledge the few that
sprung into life soon died afterwards (and they
never saw it coming). there were two others apart
from 'alladvantage' but they are no more :(

guess we'll have to put up with watching banners
w/o getting paid for it now. but there is hope,
with the sudden downwards trend of our beloved
economy we may be lucky and those advertising
folks will loose interest in the .net altogether.
(pray fellas, pray i say!)

rg, axel

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk