[Gllug] .KODE event all invited

Tim Bateman tabate at essex.ac.uk
Fri Aug 3 12:29:56 UTC 2001

I am contacting all local LUGs (that I've found) and inviting them to
.KODE2001. Its an event being held at Essex University (Colchester) and will
be lasting a week (24th~31st August). Basically is an open-source coding
party. We only have 50 places, we are not only looking for coders, we're
looking for people to help with the managing of 40~ coders and the project.
Anyone could be useful, but we do need C(++) coders. The main area of the
project is based on a Linux server, as windows C++ would be useful, Linux
coding experience would be great.  For more information please see our site
(www.dotkode.org), there isn't a huge about of data on the site at the
moment, but it should answer most of your questions. If it doesn't please
feel free to contact me on tabate at essex.ac.uk.
I look forward to seeing some of you soon.

Tim Bateman

My programs don't have bugs,
they have unexpected random features.