[Gllug] Evolution again.

Lance elldee at euphony.net
Wed Dec 12 15:33:00 UTC 2001

On Wed, 2001-12-12 at 12:00, Vincent AE Scott wrote:

> well, i installed evolution a few days ago from the MDK cooker archives,
> and the spell checker worked straight off.  didnt have todo a thing, but
> i pretty much have most stuff installed already.  including:
> gnome-spell-0.1-6mdk

Thanks for this.

I checked on my system and found that gnome-spell-0.1 was already
installed.

Went to the Ximian site and found that the current version is 0.4. Tried
downloading it but didn't have sufficient permissions!! Huh! This wasn't
a problem before!! Found a copy on Mandrake Cooker site, downloaded and
installed it without any errors. Spellchecking isn't greyed out any more
but clicking it doesn't produce any result - no mis-spelt words are
found in any document. Any further hints?

Lance Dow

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk