[Gllug] Please Can We Stop! (was "while we're flaming anyway...")

Alex Hudson home at alexhudson.com
Mon Dec 10 14:50:15 UTC 2001

On Mon, 2001-12-10 at 14:30, David Damerell wrote:
> If you want to drop a subject, you'll have to resist the urge to have
> the last word. As soon as you drop it, so will I...

I'll finish it for both of you then!!!! :)

Yes; James is right, it was a rant, and probably a bit too much of a
rant.

But, it was finished with a 'Sorry for the rant' (look at the original
mail), meaning "please don't take this personally, but this is really
common". And everyone rants like this on occasion, this is an adult's
forum for goodness sakes.

In football-speak, this is handbags at ten paces, six of one - half a
dozen of the other. Keep your eye on the ball, your ear to the ground
and your nose in the air, my son, and we'll call it a score-draw.

Cheers,

Alex.