Kent LUG (was Re: [Gllug] Linux Roadshow)

Rob Andrews rob at impure.org.uk
Mon Dec 10 20:01:00 UTC 2001

[10-Dec-2001 19:45.54 (GMT) / Andre Newman]
 > > > I wonder if there's a Kent Linux group?
 > I wondered that as well, after moving to Tunbridge Wells it's a little
 > expensive to pop into London for the Lonix meets, something closer would be
 > good.

Maybe if there was a Kent LUG, I would have stayed there 8*)

I used to live in New Romney, right on the coast, and there were murmers
(random searches) about something like that in Folkestone, although where in
Folkestone a load of geeks could gather, I don't know.

--

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk