[Gllug] Flame Off ... Please?

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 22:38:55 UTC 2001

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, James Rocks stipulated:
> So, a plea to all on this forum, can we please end this now?

I dunno. We don't get the flamewars nowadays what we used to get back in
'95. Why I remember back on a.c-e.n-a, we could get flamewars that
lasted for *months* and there was never a hint o' surrender. Surrender
was a sign of, of, of brain-death and probable incipient decay.
Surrender meant you'd *lost*.

But now they're offering to *stop* flamewars before you've 'ardly got
them started.

I dunno. People these days. You just can't get 'em like you used to...

*rambles off, gesturing wildly at the air*

--
`The situation is completely under control. All of them were killed.'
     --- Alim Razim, for the Northern Alliance, demonstrating fine

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk