[Gllug] OT: Can somebody lend me a external modem for 2 days?

Formi rcarrera at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 00:10:51 UTC 2001

  Hi,

 I need to set up  a dialup connection on my notebook, but I don't have
 the hardware.

 Reason is that I am off a few days to visit my folks back at
 home. When I am there I would like to be able to have internet access.

 I would buy one myself but UK ones don't work abroad.

 So, I just need one for testing that the software side is ok.

 I will return it personally if the address is within zone 2 of the
 underground. If not I could post it back.

 I will be turning up at the LONIX meeting so I could pick it up there,
 and offer the amount of alcohol with bubbles required, as it is
 traditional.

 Have fun.

                              Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk