Fwd: Re: [Gllug] Open Office, KOffice, Windows desktop migration, roadshows etc.

harry postituk at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 19:58:03 UTC 2001

Subject: Re: [Gllug] Open Office, KOffice, Windows desktop migration,
roadshows etc.
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:17:35 +0000
From: harry <postituk at yahoo.com>
To: gllug at linux.co.uk

On Friday 07 Dec 2001 12:30 pm, you wrote:
> > ----------
> > From: 	Jake Jellinek[SMTP:JJ at POSITIVE-INTERNET.COM]
>
> I guess I can truly say I have a reputation now for long e-mails to this
> list. (usually ones that don't get much of a reaction either). Sorry!!
>
> Thanks,

Why aplologise, I enjoyed reading it. I have recently tried to get redhat on
a desktop at work and was given the evil eye. So I have hidden it in the time
being until I get the ear of someone upstairs to at least investigate it as a
viable option. For most of our users I am pretty sure that it could be done
and thats without seeing Evolution etc. Its a matter of time before it begins
to snowball and I want to be a real tosser and stand around saying things
like "What did I tell you" or "I told you so but ohhhhh no you would not
listen".

On a serious note it will happen, when, only God knows.

Harry Jackson

13

"God is subtle but he is not malicious."
ALbert Einstein

Harry Jackson

20
"Fanatacism consists in redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your
aim."
George Santayana

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk