[Gllug] ANNOUNCEMENT:Installfest 15th December, in the shadow of BT Tower.

Colin Murphy colin at ql4ever.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 17:47:19 UTC 2001

Held in Westminster Uni, New Cavendish Street.  12noon 'til 5pm.

We want to hand out flyers at the comp. shows this weekend,announcing
next weekend,so this is a 'Call for Volunteers' as well. If your up for
this, please email me off list, put 'Volunteer' in the subject if
possible, and let me know, roughly what times would suit you best.

We were trying to arrange an installfest for the 9th, sorry to anyone
who had planned on meeting this weekend.  Still, here's always
hope^H^H^HThe Hope to meet in;-)

Colin Murphy - colin at ql4ever.demon.co.uk
A man for all seasons, 'specially pepper.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk