[Gllug] Beta Testers Required...

Gareth Bult gareth at linux.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 11:05:05 UTC 2001

Hi,

We've set up a new Web Mail system (LINUX based) with a view to providing people with an email service and addresses "@linux.co.uk". Initially the service will be web based only but also copes with POP3 and IMAP4 remote access.

If anyone would like to help test / evaluate this, please have a look at;
http://propane.ftech.net:81/

If you fill in all the details on the "New User Signup" tab, once the details have been checked the account will be enabled.

NotesIf you don't fill in contact details, the account may not be enabled.We have a limited number of licenses at this time, so first come first served.This service will become chargable, although we envisage the costs being very low.MX records for Linux.co.uk should be pointing in sometime todayThis email was written using the DHTML web interface (see preferences), but you'll need IE4+
Any help in testing would be much appreciated, any problems/bugs - please report to bugs at linux.co.uk...

Regards,
Gareth.
--
Gareth Bult - Managing Director - Frontier Internet Services Limited
Tel (02920 820000) Fax (02920 820035) Web (www.frontier.net.uk)