[Gllug] perl & cgi glitches

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Sun Dec 23 11:49:00 UTC 2001

Dean S Wilson wrote:

> [...]
Thanks this did help.

I should also mention that the other problem was that there were M$ Dos
line endings on some of the lines.  This did not show up on the default
settings in vi on Red Hat 7.2.  I am going to investigate this further
because I want to be absolutely sure.  It does seem very strange
behaviour if it is the case (strange enough to waste combined hours
looking for an obvious problem!)

The chap writing the web page was using winscp to transfer the site and
hence these errors crept in.

Thanks for the help.

Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk