[Gllug] MS Exchange Alternative for Linux?

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 10:13:56 UTC 2001

On Fri, 2001-12-14 at 08:30, Tushar Joshi wrote:

> Did someone mention there was an alternative to the Exchange server for
> linux that could be used with outlook clients, or am I wrong?

I second what Sue and Xander have said.
BTW, the SuSE pricing is inclusive of one year's support.
and we're going live with it tomorrow...

Also, and I know this is not the question you are asking,
Ximian have a new product coming which allows use of
Evolution with an existing Exchange server.
http://www.ximian.com/about_us/press_center/press_releases/ximian_connector.html

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk