[Gllug] PostFix

Stephen Harker steve at pauken.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 13:14:32 UTC 2001

Does anyone know how to make PostFix listen on a different port than
25? I am trialling the new SMTP email anti-virus product from Sophos
which listens on port 25 and proxies to your regular MTA after
stripping the attachments and scanning them first. But I want to put
them both on the same machine if possible which means shifting the
PostFix listen port out of the way so that clients connect to the
scanner instead of the MTA directly. Can't find it in the docs :(
Ta.
--
Stephen Harker
steve at pauken.co.uk, http://www.pauken.co.uk