[Gllug] Computer case

James.Rocks at equant.com James.Rocks at equant.com
Mon Dec 17 12:03:03 UTC 2001

Hi John,

> Acme do black rack-mount cases.
> Also why don't you ask Vince? He has a spiffing stainless
> steel case. Or why not just look in a skip and get an old
> video recorder or amplifier?
> Could you not put a motherboard and drive in a case like
> that - with judicious use of an electric drill, and maybe
> double sided sticky pads to hold the drive in place??

I rememeber some guy once had an Amiga and spray-painted it black ... I
know it sounds tacky but it actually looked rather good in the end
(obviously he took all the components out first).

James

James C. Rocks,
Technical Development Consultant
Archway House,
Canary Wharf.
EQUANT
E-Mail:    james.rocks at equant.com (work)
Phone:   07771-767405 (mobile), 0207-5226856 (work)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk