[Gllug] w3m and lynx

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 7 23:41:09 UTC 2001

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, harry stated:
> So far I cannot really fault Lynx but this is as someone new to text
> browsing. If I get to grips with Links as well I may have another opinion.

Lynx can't do tables; links can. (However, lynx can do cookies and CGIs
on its own (!?) --- but I need tables much more than I need cookies.)

*waiting for mozilla via an X server talking through aalib*

(ascii-art mozilla, ISAGN.)

> I am still trying to figure out why Mozila will not show all the frames on my

What does http://validator.w3.org/ say about your page?

What does `onsgmls -v' say about it? (disclaimer: you may not have this
program; it's part of OpenJade.)

--
`The situation is completely under control. All of them were killed.'
     --- Alim Razim, for the Northern Alliance, demonstrating fine

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk