[Gllug] avi 2 vcd

Darren Evans devans at presscentre.net
Tue Dec 18 09:43:09 UTC 2001

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 10:24:23PM +0000, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> Transcode is the tool you want.  However, it's not exactly a simple
> process...
>
> http://www.theorie.physik.uni-goettingen.de/~ostreich/transcode/

Thank you.  I wonder if it's possible to hook up some other Window boxes
along with this running under Linux for pvm.  I had a brief look at the
documentation and it appears to neeed hooks into the API.. Would be nice
if there were a cross platform clustering, whereby I ran the Linux
application and the CPU cycles from other machines can be used too
to speed it up.

Does transparent "clustering" even exist so an application can be
run on top of the cluster code, i would guess this would require much
kernel hacking <shrug>

Darren

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk