[Gllug] Awk Sed

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Thu Dec 6 19:28:36 UTC 2001

hi Harry,

the info pages are a better bet very similar to man pages but with
hyperlinks and more detail; type info info at the command line for some
tutorials and help on how to use them, or simply type info and the
application name if you want to live dangerously.

As for sed or awk I haven't got a clue but I would bet sed would be
sufficient.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk