[Gllug] Awk Sed

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Sat Dec 8 19:51:19 UTC 2001

On Sat, Dec 08, 2001 at 04:27:38PM +0000, Alex Hudson wrote:
> > isn't disgusting that people can get away with allowing people to use their
> > poorly written work.

I think Alex was just trying to point out it might be a bit problematic or
dangerous. As an aside is it better to release something that may cause
damage or to release nothing? I err on the side of releasing nothing till
i'm happy with it but i'm interested in any other developers on lists
viewpoints.

> virtually no error checking / sanity checking only makes it worse -

Almost as popular as TIMTOWTDI is the phrase patches welcome ;)

	Dean (Biased as hell Perl guy.)
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk