[Gllug] M$ vine tasting with Chamber of Commerce

Axel Segebrecht axel.segebrecht at adamandeve.it
Tue Dec 4 14:39:39 UTC 2001

... Walked into a "vine tasting" with M$ and the Chamber of Commerce
yesterday - by accident that is! Was looking for the entrance to
the Alias|Wavefront event which was held just next door at
Vinopolis near London Bridge.

Whatever these people are upto it's disgusting to see that a major
corporation can just "go to bed" with a presumed "democratic"
goverment (even if it's just sex and they don't produce a child, they
should at least use precautions)!

Is our goverment now taken over by Microsoft or
are we still living in a democratic country?

Cheers, Axel
http://axel.gardeneden.net/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk