[Gllug] Interview with the richest man in the world

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 17:01:20 UTC 2001

On Fri, 2001-12-07 at 17:15, John Hearns wrote:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/club/your_reports/newsid_1697000/1697132.stm
>

> Just read the last question...

Sarah: And finally, does your computer ever crash?

Bill: Oh definitely, believe me I get to the bottom of it every time and
that's part of the passion that I and a lot of Microsoft people have is
we want to make a tool that we want to use ourselves* and we know from
our own use we can make it a lot better and a lot more reliable.

* That and billions and billions of pounds.

Bah! Humbug, notice how my request for an interview was unsuccessful, i
think anything containing a taxing question was sent to the recycle bin.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk