[Gllug] [OT] while we're flaming anyway.. (was: Erratic Mouse Behaviour)

Ian Scott ian.scott at mediasurface.com
Tue Dec 11 09:27:41 UTC 2001

Has anyone got DOS graphics stuff to work under dosemu or wine?

I find that wine moans about anything consoley, and dosemu tends to die
if I try anything graphical (even a very simple line drawing thing I cobbled
together with qbasic as a test).

I've got quite a few old DOS games that I'd like to be able to play without
rebooting.

Thanks,

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk