[Gllug] Comanche

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Wed Dec 12 13:16:04 UTC 2001

In my ongoing quest to hide all of the ugliness of *NIX systems behind a
thick layer of GUI go-faster stripes, I happened upon Comanche. Does anyone
have any experience with Comanche (good, bad, indifferent)? What are the
features/limitations? I'm only looking at pretty basic stuff. The most
esoteric I'm thinking of is configuring Apache to hook up with Tomcat.

- Comments about the Samba tools and other plugins are also very welcome.

- Comments about "Real {men|unix admins|l33t|dickheads} use
{vi|ed|emacs|some stupid thing for fiddling one bit at a time}" will be
silently ignored.

Thanks,

Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk