[Gllug] Blair gets into a hospital bed with Gates

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 14:09:18 UTC 2001

Perhaps the next time there is a contract out for government services,
we should put a bid in. I'm sure we could do a competitive price, and
although it would be one hellabig task,there are plenty of linux
companies out there to subcontract tasks out to, all we would need is
some sort of controlled management who know what their doing (This may
be a contradiction in terms)

David

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk