[Gllug] Re: [Gllug] List extremely variable?

Axel Segebrecht axel.segebrecht at adamandeve.it
Tue Dec 4 19:17:15 UTC 2001

> <aol /> I put it down to our local mail server, but if other people are
> having grief too.

YES I am having grief too! and NO it's not my mailq that eating msgs.
Maybe the [GLLUG] server finally decided to limit the amount of mails
- it's XMas afterall and even mailservers don't won't to work too
much :)

BTW I'm not sure if I will get flamed or worse (especially by Matthew)
but if setting up a second list or mailserver or whatever else helps -
I'm all ears. Maybe we can have one for hacking questions and one for
all the other stuff (or finally use LONIX for that)???

Cheers, Axel
http://axel.gardeneden.net/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk