[Gllug] BIND zone file question

ab ajb at spkypc.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 23:02:19 UTC 2001

Thanks Mathew - yep it needs  "ns1 IN A ip-address"

Not quite some how the origin relative stuff works - I guess if I specify a
relative hostname such as ns1 that bind says the zone master is
ns0.example.org,
so example.org is the domain name. thus the absolute name of relative
ns1 is ns1.example.org. ??
Make sense ?

/Anthony/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk