[Gllug] Fwd: Jobix

harry postituk at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 19:57:25 UTC 2001

Subject: Jobix
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 19:51:49 +0000
From: harry <postituk at yahoo.com>
To: itsbruce at uklinux.net

HI Bruce

I have no idea how relevant any of this is anymore but have a look below

http://www.harold.jackson.btinternet.co.uk/website/home.html

I am going to try and get more examples up and when I manage to get Postgres
working on here I intend to use the code you provided. Not sure if anyone is
still interested in this whole thing anymore but I intend to persevere and
try and get something up and running. I think that Matt may be interested,
are you still up for it.

You mentioned a server that we could use for hosting is that still on the
cards.
--

Harry Jackson

16

"It is well that war is so terrible. We should grow to fond of it."
Robert E. Lee

Harry Jackson

18
"Misquatation is, in fact, the pride and privilege of the learned. A
widely-read
 man never quotes accurately, for the rather obvious reason that he has read
to widely."
Hesketh Pearson

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk