[Gllug] Debian

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Wed Dec 19 20:15:21 UTC 2001

Hi Stephen,

see my sad and mewling plea for help yesterday. ;-)

A word of advice, don't upgrade your box at work from stable to testing
and then change your video card then have to install X4 on the same day.
Particularily if that day is the day you are swapping mail servers from
Exim with pop3 to Postfix with Imap and web mail and you have got dozen of
stressed users unable to log on because there old logins don't work any
more.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk