[Gllug] YOPY - Linux PDA

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 15:23:21 UTC 2001

http://www.sharp.co.uk/pda/pda.htm
http://www.zauruszone.com

This is on sale now ;-)

There are only a couple of areas where it does not replace a laptop, gpg
and mail client.

I am sure gpg will get ported to it in the near future and it will
allegedly support imap4 in the near future.

I have one, it is a fantastic tool.

The keyboard is useful while on the move, I can scp and ssh into it if I
want to edit data on it.  I am looking forward to the release of a palm
style collapsing keyboard.

Opera on this device is easily good enough for reading slashdot and
other news sites.  It also has lynx if you prefer.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk