[Gllug] Evolution again.

Lance Dow elldee at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 21:26:39 UTC 2001

Hi Guys

I know there are a few Evolution fans on this list so, hopefully, I can
get some assistance.

I've installed Evolution 1.0 onto KDE2.2.1 on a Mandrake 8.1 system, using
the RPMs from the Ximian site. It works, but I'm having a couple of
problems.

Firstly, the Spellchecker is greyed out and, therefore doesn't work. Can
anyone suggest why? Have I missed a library somewhere?

Secondly, whenever I try changing my screen fonts the HTML editor crashes
and I have to restart Evolution.

If anyone knows a cure for these I'd appreciate hearing about them.

Thanks.

Lance Dow

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk