[Gllug] EXIM & QPopper

Robert Wood rob at empathymp3.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 10:57:18 UTC 2001

Hiya,
	Up until now i have been using exim to forward mail at my domains to
various other e-mail addresses, using rewrites in the exim config file.
	However, i have now installed Qpopper on my box, and would like to have all
of the mail that does not have an alias rule to go to the local mail spool
for my user, then i can collect that via a pop3 client. However, being a
complete newbie, i cannot, and do not have a clue how to do this, i have
attatched my configure file, hopefully someone can point me in the right
direction.

	p.s. i probably havent explained myself to well, so if you look at the last
line of te config file (rewrites section there is a rule that im using at
the moment to send it on to my force9 account, i now want to close my force9
account, so i want the rule to be something like;

	*@novaowners.org	rob at localhost T

	is this the way to write it to the local mail spool to be picked up by
qpopper? or is there some *proper* way of doing it?

Robert Wood [Data Centre Support Technician]
e: robert.wood at interhouse.redbus.com
t: +44 (020) 7531 8700
f: +44 (020) 7531 8701
a: Redbus Interhouse (UK) Limited