[Gllug] Care and feeding of newbies at LUG meetings

bredroll bredroll at atari.org
Sat Jul 28 12:41:58 UTC 2001

Well.

generally I have found that you can get a varied amount of fun talking to
one of the 'ASP is Great' guys that turns up,

Its quite amusing listening to them spout on about ASP being something the
unix world shold look at mimicing,

they usually then go on about how naff perl is for about five minuites,
onlookers wait for him to finish his piece and just before he gets to his
point he says.

	'hey wait a minuite, you are all Perl mongers arent you'

These conversations are almost as good as free beer ;-)

bredroll

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk