Legacy Linux Re: [Gllug] Ethernetworking

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 20:27:33 UTC 2001

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Martin Stevens spake:
> Is the Challenge a MIPS machine ?

Yes. The one I used was, IIRC, a MIPS R4000 (?).

Seems strange to hear it referred to as `very old'; it was the king of
the local network when I used it --- although come to think of it it's
outpowered by the PC by my desk nowadays...

--
`It's all about bossing computers around. Users have to say "please".
Programmers get to say "do what I want NOW or the hard disk gets it".'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk